- Unit Price
These premium ultra-thin condoms are made with 100% natural vegan latex + smooth silicone oil lubricant. Without any of the icky stuff, these condoms are one of the best for sensitive skin. Vagina and earth friendly -- NO spermicides, dyes, fragrances, or chemical irritants.
These condoms come in one size that fit average and large size penises. Rumor is one of these bad boys fits over a forearm without it breaking. *Just Sayin.*
- FDA 510(k) approved
- Electronically triple-tested for safety
- 100% natural, vegan latex
- Smooth, long-lasting silicone lubrication
- Free of dyes, fragrances, irritating chemicals & spermicide
- No parabéns, gluten, PEG's, benzocaine or detectable nitrosamines
- Intuitive, right-side-up wrappers to roll on the right way every time
- Fits penis sizes medium to large (57mm wide x 190 mm long)
Condoms made with parabens, plastics, and harsh chemicals packaged in plastic.
Packaging made from 100% recyclable paper
- All-natural rubber latex (80.17%)
- Hypo-allergenic silicone oil (18.12%)
- Corn starch & magnesium carbonate powder (1.71%)
How to Use
These condoms come in easy-open, no-tear buttercup wrappers, so they're always "reservoir tip" up!
After pulling open the foil, just pinch the reservoir tip and place the condom on the head of the penis, like a cute little beanie, then roll down.
End of Life
Used condoms are considered by the FDA as a class 2 medical device, and should be sent to landfill.
The paper packaging is recyclable in paper recycling.
The polypropylene cup is recyclable in plastic recycling.*
The aluminum tin is recyclable in metal recycling.
*Always be sure to check your local recycling municipality for what is acceptable