Make your own beeswax wraps using your own fabric in any shape or size you want with these wax drops.
The wax drops are made from our special wax mixture, to ensure perfect wraps every time, quickly and easily with no grating required.
Also great for re-waxing your well loved beeswax wraps!
Makes 8-12 beeswax wraps or around 1 square meter of beeswax wraps.
This product comes in a recyclable & compostable paper box
Beeswax, Tree Resin, Organic Coconut Oil
1. First, set your iron to a low to medium setting
2. Place baking paper or re-usable silicon mat on the ironing board
3. Place fabric on to baking paper/silicon mat and sprinkle wax onto fabric – less is more
4. Place another baking paper/silicon mat on top of fabric and wax
5. Iron the top of the baking paper/silicon mat to melt wax all over the fabric (be careful not to allow the wax to ooze out of the baking paper/silicon mat as this will ruin your ironing board)
6. Using a basting brush, brush the wax over the edges to make a clean corner finish
7. Carefully lift the wax wrap off the baking paper/silicon mat and hang on string or hold it up for 30 seconds.
This product is 100% biodegradable and compostable