Keep insects away naturally with this certified organic, natural bug repellent spray. With a special blend of essential oils, this oil-based spray smells fresh and works effectively to repel pesky insects. It is recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as an alternative to DEET, too!
- Moisturizing base of jojoba and sunflower oils soothes and softens skin
- DEET- Free
- A safe organic alternative to chemical laden bug repellents
- Sprayer included
*This is an oil-based product and not meant to be sprayed on clothing.
USDA Organic | Cruelty Free | Non-GMO | Vegan | Made in USA
2 fl. oz.
DEET-based bug repellents in aerosol containers.
How to Use
For Best Results: Shake & Spray
- Shake well before using
- Apply to the skin as often as required paying special attention to places that bugs like to bite you
- Apply to the pulse points on your body. These areas, which have more body heat due to the warmth of your blood, are the best spots to apply a scent that you want to last a bit longer. Pulse points are located behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow, and behind your knee
- If wearing short pants or shirts, lightly spray onto exposed skin, avoiding eyes and mucous membranes
- Most effective if applied about 5 minutes before venturing outside
- Reapply as needed
- If you are pregnant, please discuss the use of any product with your health care provider
- For small children or those with sensitive skin it is recommended that you do a patch test before using and if you have any questions, check with your health care provider
- Please have adults do the applying and do not apply to children's hands
- Avoid contact with eyes--in case of eye contact, wash eyes with plenty of water
- This is an oil-based product and not meant to be sprayed on clothing.
Packaged in eco-friendly, recyclable, aluminum spray bottle
This product is good for 9 months after opening.
End of Life
Clean and reuse or recycle the aluminum spray bottle.