Eucalyptus Shave Soap
- Unit Price
Put an end to razor burn, bumps, and dry itchy skin! Inspired by California’s coastal eucalyptus groves, this shave soap lubricates effectively, lathers luxuriously and soothes like nothing else. It has a fresh, strong, citrus-lime, herbaceous-grassy aroma with a delicate but distinct sweetness.
Made with responsibly sourced, plant-based oils. No preservatives, no synthetics. Palm Oil Free! Long lasting. 100% Plastic Free. American made. Made with Organic ingredients. And because you add the water our shaving soaps help to reduce transportation emissions (less weight to haul).
Conventional shaving cream.
How to Use
Directions for a traditional wet-shave:
- Shave during or after a hot shower
- Give your shaving brush a good soaking with hot water
- Shake the brush a bit--you want it wet, not waterlogged
- Take the brush and swirl it over the surface of the soap to generate a rich lather--it will be bubbly at first but as you swirl the lather will become thicker
- Apply the rich lather with the brush until it covers all the areas you want to shave.
- Shave with the grain of your beard
- For a very close shave, you can re-lather and shave very gently across the grain
- Rinse with cold water
This product comes packaged in a tin.
Water, Soy Wax, Coconut Oil*, Lye [Potassium Hydroxide], Castor Oil*, Lye [Sodium Hydroxide], Cocoa Butter*, Sodium Lactate, Eucalyptus EO, Bentonite Clay, Mango Butter*, Shea Butter*, Vegetable Glycerin, Jojoba Oil*, Lemongrass EO
[* Organic] [EOs are EcoCert/COSMOS approved]
End of Life
Reuse or recycle tin.