This reusable soft silicone cup is worn internally like a tampon, but collects‚ rather than absorbs‚ your period. It stays in place by creating a seal between the cup and your vaginal wall. Once your cup is filled, you simply empty, rinse, and reinsert the cup for another 12 hours of protection.
Includes one cup + one carry bag.
Single-use period products such as tampons and pads.
1. Wash hands: Check that the air holes at the top of your cup are open. Wash your hands.
2. Fold + Hold: Get comfy. You can insert the cup while sitting, standing or squatting. Spreading your legs will help with a successful and comfortable insertion. Relax. Fold the cup in on itself to make flat, then in half to form a C shape.
3. Insert: Keep it rolled up and guide it rim first into the vagina. To check that the cup has fully opened, slide a clean finger up to the cup bottom and feel it - it should be round. Cup can be used any time in your menstrual cycle, from heavy to light flow days.
4. Wear + learn: Cup is emptied about 2–4 times a day, can be used for up to 12 hours, also overnight. The measuring lines on the cup help monitor your flow and easily learn your rhythm.
5. Remove + empty: Wash your hands and relax your muscles. Grasp the bottom of the cup. To break seal, squeeze the bottom of the cup. Be sure not to pull it out by holding the stem alone. Tip contents into the toilet. Rinse & Reuse.
6. Clean + sanitize: Cup should be cleaned before and after your cycle, and after emptying. To avoid odor and discoloration, rinse first in cold water, and then wash with hot water.
This product is packaged in a recyclable and compostable paperboard container.
100% medical-grade silicone
Your menstrual cup should be cleaned before and after your cycle, and after emptying. To avoid odor and discoloration, rinse first in cold water, and then wash with hot water.
Once burned, the ash of silicone can be composted!