Reusable Bamboo Chopsticks
- Unit Price
Billions of disposable chopsticks are thrown away every year. Use reusable bamboo chopsticks instead!
These reusable bamboo chopsticks come from an organic, renewable bamboo source, and are hand burnished to a naturally smooth finish (splinter-free). Lightweight and sturdy, these go-anywhere eating utensils can handle more than fried noodles or sushi.
These bamboo chopsticks are a great and versatile eating utensil and can be useful tools in the kitchen too. They wash off easily, travel well, and can be used over and over again.
- USDA Certified Organic
- USDA Certified Biobased
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Won’t scratch cooking surfaces or transfer heat
- Will not react to acidic food and will not leech chemicals into your foods
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Finished with a natural food-grade, certified organic oil derived from the flaxseed
Size: 9 1/4’’
Single-use bamboo chopsticks
This product come package-free with a recyclable & compostable paperboard wrapper.
100% organically grown bamboo
When properly cared for, your bamboo kitchen utensils can last for years. Follow these tips for best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo utensils with an all-natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding your utensils with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
End of Life
This product is designed for long-term use, but is 100% compostable.